Monday, June 14, 2010

Daisy Don't

My Sunday evenings are usually spent at a local bar that has karaoke. I refrain from calling it a "karaoke bar," well, because it's not. It's simply a bar that has karaoke on Sunday and Thursday nights. It's also a night that the bar features very cheap drinks and a very cute KJ. Those three things together make the perfect night for a newly turned 21 year old girl, or group of them, to go out (or 45 year olds who act like they're 21). Thus, we have reached the whole point of this blog.

The past few weeks at the bar, I've noticed a disturbing trend in female fashion: cut off jeans (or a jean skirt) that are so short, the pockets are LONGER than the item of clothing itself. Picture that. I'm not sure who decided that looks good, but it doesn't. What's the point? Do the girls that are wearing these ridiculous shorts think it's sexy? Again, it's not. I'm all for wearing some booty shorts, but the pockets DON'T need to be hanging out from underneath. Even Daisy Duke, herself, never looked so stupid. And folks, I'm talking about the real Daisy Duke, not the one portrayed by Jessica Simpson.

I wish someone would tell these girls it ain't cute. God help them if it has to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment